What food and beverages greet the campers?
- Nutritious meals are served in the mess hall for all campers three times a day.
- A light snack is available mid-afternoon and again prior to curfew and lights out.
- All food is cooked on premises by an experienced staff of cooks.
- Juice and water are available in the mess hall throughout the day.
- Snacks and food in the camper cabins are PROHIBITED for sanitary reasons and in an effort to discourage the occasional black bear or raccoon from visiting our campers.
- Guests are permitted to join campers in the mess hall (seated at designated guest tables). Guests must register with the camp administration for each meal and are asked to pay a nominal fee.
- If your camper has food allergies or special nutritional needs, you must contact the camp leadership to discuss options and special arrangements.
Typical meals include (served on a rotational basis):
- Fruit juices and milk (low fat) are available during all meals. Coffee and tea are available during breakfast.
- Orange Juice
- Toast / Butter / Jam
- French Toast
- sandwiches (turkey/ham/cheese/tomato/lettuce)
- roast turkey / chicken
- grilled cheese
- baked ham and potatos
- vegetables / salad
- roast chicken / turkey
- mashed potatos
- pasta (lasagna, ziti, spaghetti) and sauce
- fresh fruit
- pancakes and jelly
- cookies / brownies